The Y is the perfect place to host your next party or special event.
We offer several different package options for facility rentals, including the pool, gym, climbing wall and bounce house. We also provide tables and chairs. Renters are responsible for all other party items.
Parties are scheduled on Saturdays and Sundays only, after the facility is closed to the public at 5 pm (3pm during Summer Hours).
Our Pool Package includes one hour of swim time and one hour of party room time for up to 25 guests.
Extra lifeguard $25
- Prior to the event, we require a final count list for swimmers and their ages.
- No more than 25 people will be assigned to one lifeguard.
- All children under 6 must be supervised by an adult.
- Children who cannot swim or touch bottom need to have an adult within arm’s reach in the water with them.
- No more than three children to one adult.
- Only YMCA and Coast Guard certified flotation devices may be used (no water wings).
Rock Wall Package
This option includes one hour of climbing time and one hour of party room time with Y staff. A waiver must be signed prior to use.
Bounce House Package
This option includes one hour of bounce time and one hour of party room time with Y staff provided.
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required for all reservations and full payment is due prior to the rental date. If a party does not show up for the reservation, they will forfeit the deposit.
Rental Rules and Regulations
- Renter will be responsible for damages done to the YMCA property/equipment.
- No lighting candles due to the smoke detectors.
- All children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Garbage containers and bags will be supplied for trash.
- Renters are responsible for picking up after themselves, including wiping down tables, sweeping, picking up wrappers, taking down decorations, and picking up food.
- All members of the party must be out of the building at the scheduled time.
- YMCA staff is scheduled to work until the time agreed upon for the rental.
- Rockwall waivers must be completed for each climber prior to use.
To reserve a rental space and date you must sign and return the rental agreement and make a 50% non-refundable deposit at our front desk.